CLIENT PROOFS |  KIDS/NEWBORNS |  SO IN LOVE  |  SENIORS | 
BOUDOIR |  MATERNITY |  FAMILY  | 

Simply {2 snap Tuesday}



So in my effort to blog more, and not just awesome photos, but to blog more personal didos, I have created " 2 Snap Tuesdays"

Where did I come up with such a snazzy lil name?

Well remember these two from In Living Color?


Need I say more?

2 Snap Tuesday are just my little way of sharin some love. It could be local vendors, it could be some of my rockin clients, celebrity gossip, books I'm lovin, the list just goes on and on.
But to kick off this Tuesday I'm givin a little love to HBO's Big Love...

Man, how I've missed this series. It's finally back with a new season and I am lovin my Sunday evenings. This is seriously my favorite HBO series EVER. It has on a serious note I think really opened my eyes to Mormon religion, and let's me see things in a different light.
And then on Monday time slot has been filled with...

PAWN STARS! This is a newer history channel series my hubby has turned me on to. Again really has kind of opened my eyes on what I used to think were dirty, crappy pawn shops. So many unique things come in there from people of all walks of life.

Now this is really all the TV I watch. Throw in a lil food network, Bravo TV, and news here and there, but basically that raps it up.

And to wrap up this segment I have to give 2 snaps to Etsy.



I had bought my camera bag off of an awesome seller about a year ago and have loved it, and I have a group shoot coming up with a bunch of local photographers here in a couple of weeks and was out to find the perfect vintage dress for my model. A friend of mine told me to check out Etsy and there I found the perfect dress from another awesome seller who cut me a fantastic deal on it. So go check out Etsy, if you haven't all ready. They have a gabillion unique little things and your guaranteed to find something you just can't live without.

So Etsy, Pawn Stars and Big Love.....I give 2 snaps to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment